Xtreme Grafix understands a basic truth about individuals who need to buy a sign....they don't do it very often.
We have found that most people might make a major sign or graphics purchase once in their entire lifetime. Xtreme Grafix is here to help guide you through the process of purchasing an effective sign.
Please contact us if you have any additional questions or are in need of an on-site visit to asses your particular sign needs.
85% of new business' customers come from within a five mile radius of their physical location and 49% visit the location specifically as a result of "seeing the sign"
Signs work for your organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. They don't take vacations, get sick, need any training or quit to go to work somewhere else.
Dollar for dollar, compared to any other kind of advertising, signs are the clear winner when it comes to resulting exposure for dollars spent in the community.
1. Readability: The size of the sign should consider the distance to the intended audience and how fast they are moving. The gal is to communicate to them quickly and allow them enough time to make a decision to visit your business.
2. Key Words: a brief 2-3 word message communicates much more effectively than attempting to put a Òlaundry listÓ of services and products on your sign.
3. Graphics / Symbols: Symbols, Graphics or logos that clearly communicate your business to potential clients often convey more than words themselves.
4. Color: When additional colors are present on a sign it has been shown to increase retention by 78%. Add a second color to get your message across and consider full color for maximum impact.
5. Materials: What you choose to have your sign made from also speaks to your customers. Cheap materials and a stark layout communicates discount prices and no frills. Expensive materials and elegant accents suggest luxury goods and exceptional service.