SAFETY & SECURITY FILMS
Protecting people & property
Break & Entry
• Provides time by helping to deter unwanted individuals from entering your building, home or school.
• Provide added protection to property from smash and grab burglaries.
• Help protect occupants from broken glass hazards.
• Helps protect people from flying glass shards, one of the most common causes of blast-related injuries and fatalities.
• Helps meet or exceed the following standard related to blast mitigation: ASTM F1642 and GSA TS01-2003
• Upgrade existing annealed glass to safety glass
• Helps protect your occupants from broken glass hazards
• Disposable surface protection against most scratching, acid etching, and tagging, at a fraction of the cost of new glass.
Budgets & Grants
In Vermont, there are monies and grants available for the purchase and installation of safety & security films. Our safety film specialist here at Xtreme Grafix can work with your school or business to develop an installation plan or multi-year plan that can allow you to start to secure areas in your building while lessening the impact on budgets.